Meeting Sponsors are indicated with a
3M Health Information Systems (59)
(513) 227-8083 -- With more than 25 years of healthcare experience and expertise, 3M Health Information Systems delivers comprehensive software and consulting services to help organizations worldwide improve documentation, quality, and financial performance across the healthcare continuum. 3M offers integrated solutions for Computer-Assisted Coding, Auto-Coding, Clinical Documentation Improvement, Documentation Management, Transcription, Speech Recognition, Quality, and Revenue Cycle Management, effectively meeting the industrys changing needs.
ACTS Document Management (65)
(740) 646-6680 -- ACTS® Document Management, Inc., is a service disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB) providing medical transcription and coding services nationwide. The Leadership Team has well over 80 years of experience and expertise. First and foremost, we employ US-Staffing only and house our document management system within a secure data center. We do not offshore any work. ACTS® can interface via HL7/VPN and can securely return completed reports to the clients EMR systems. We are headquartered in Southern Ohio, with staff located throughout the United States. Current clients include large acute care facilities, clinics, and private practitioners.
(813) 625-4676 -- As the leading resource for health information management (HIM), the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA) represents more than 103,000 health information professionals in all settings. AHIMA is recognized worldwide as the gold standard for HIM content and resources, and its members are committed to establishing and upholding best practices and standards for health information. AHIMA supports the HIM profession through advocacy and by providing education, training, certification, toolkits, practice briefs, and other valuable resources, in the areas of clinical documentation improvement, information governance (IGAdvisors®), informatics and data analytics, inpatient, outpatient and physician-based coding, higher education and leadership, and privacy and security, among others. Additionally, AHIMAs Foundation provides research to continuously move the profession and healthcare industry forward.
Altegra Health (68)
(214) 629-4700 -- Altegra Health provides expert consulting and coding solutions to optimize and improve revenue cycle processes for hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and medical groups. Our services include outsource coding, compliance reviews, clinical documentation improvement, and clinical revenue cycle consulting.
(630) 750-9295 -- Aviacode has been meeting the coding needs of medical professionals and Hospitals for over 15 years. Aviacode has responded to these needs by putting together a talented group of experienced coding professionals merged with a proprietary cloud-based technology to help clinicians successfully manage the increased complexity around coding and documentation requirements. Aviacode maintains an organizational philosophy centered upon high-quality and compliant services for its clients. Aviacode benefits include:
Accuracy: 95% Guarantee
100% of our coders are certified by AAPC and/or AHIMA
In-line Quality Assurance process with detailed reporting and analytic measures of accuracy
Continuous real-time updates of CPT, ICD9 & 10, CCI, LCD codes
5-Safety nets of compliance along with a Comprehensive Corporate Compliance Plan
CARE provides a multi-million rule engine covering all NCCI, LMRP and medical necessity edits across ALL 50 states
Client specific rules wizard to enforce organizational coding policies and procedures
Please contact Jim Pohlman 630-750-9295
Bactes Imaging Solutions (60)
BizWit LLC (70)
(614) 589-5896 -- BizWit LLC provides comprehensive information security risk management consulting services for small businesses.
Privacy, security and compliance solutions include:
- Risk Analysis/Assessment
Risk Management Strategies
Policies and Procedures Development
Vulnerability and Policy Compliance Scanning
SimpleVCO - Simple Virtual Compliance Office - online risk management toolset
HIPAA and Security Awareness Training
Office 365/Azure Cloud Security & Compliance
Business and Technology - selection, implementation, management and optimization
Blue & Co. (34)
(317) 633-4705 -- For 45 years, Blue & Co., LLC has been providing business consulting services to hospitals, health systems, and physician entities throughout the United States. We take a progressive approach to applying our firsthand knowledge to the challenge's facing our clients and bring the resources of one of the largest consulting firms in America to each of our engagements. Our experienced healthcare consultants help our clients to address their most pressing health information, coding, clinical documentation improvement, revenue cycle, and ICD-10 expertise with the ultimate goal of helping them to achieve sustainable, long-term growth.
(330) 954-0380 -- GNYHA Ventures, Inc. and technical partner Bluemark, are pleased to announce the release of TRACKer PRO, the next generation of TRACKer. While TRACKer remains the premier solution available today to manage all Medicare fee for service audits including the RAC program, TRACKer PRO is a comprehensive audit and compliance toolset designed to assist providers in managing the entire spectrum of audits including Medicare, Medicaid as well as commercial payers.
Career Step (39)
(330) 727-9394 -- Career Step is the education partner of choice for some of the largest and most respected names in healthcare. Providing innovative technology, programs, resources, and expertise it helps organizations evaluate, educate, and expand critical knowledge and skills to stay ahead of todays evolving healthcare challenges. Learn more about Career Steps Professional Training programs at www.corporatetraining.careerstep.com.
Charter Oak State College (45)
(860) 515-3832 -- Developed by experts in this fast-growing field, Charter Oaks new online bachelors degree in Health Information Management equips students with the health intelligence used to lower costs and improve patient care in todays health care environments. Knowledge of the electronic management of sensitive patient health information and health care organization revenue cycle management is critical for success in the health care field today. Our program is structured to provide a professional education with a comprehensive curriculum that is guided by the principal of quality health care through quality information.
Our Bachelor of Science in Health Information Management is CAHIIM accredited. In fact, we are the only CAHIIM accredited bachelors program in all of New England!
About Charter Oak State College:
Founded in 1973, Charter Oak State College (www.CharterOak.edu) is Connecticuts only public online college, offering associate and bachelors degree completion programs in high-demand fields including Health Information Management, Health Care Administration, Cyber Security, Business Administration, Public Safety and Information Systems. Charter Oak students complete degrees through online courses and alternative approaches to earning credit. Charter Oak is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges and governed by Connecticuts Board of Regents for Higher Education.
(801) 361-2840 -- ChartFast is dedicated to bringing the power of cloud based data services to the healthcare industry. Our powerful platform allows Health Information Management (HIM) professionals to automate many of the Release of Information (ROI) and audit response processes they currently perform manually.
Our technology unleashes the power of the data being collected to provide powerful analytical information that HIM and Risk Management organizations can leverage to mitigate risk and reduce the cost of business.
ChartMaxx by Quest Diagnostics (27)
(513) 204-2623 -- ChartMaxx empowers healthcare organizations to achieve true enterprise-wide document management, leveraging the information to support and improve patient care, drive operational efficiencies, and lower costs. Users achieve 24/7 concurrent access to the complete legal health record including structured and unstructured data across your enterprise, organized to reflect targeted and proactive data. ChartMaxx ECM with its Business Process Management improves workflow processes across the enterprise and provides seamless access to data from clinical, Health Information Management, Patient Financial Services, supplies and materials management, vendor and payer contract management, Human Resources, and more.
ChartWise Medical Systems, Inc. (32)
(937) 903-1246 -- ChartWise 2.0 again revolutionizes clinical documentation improvement, providing better data for better outcomes. With true Dual CDI, we eliminate ICD-10 double coding and are ready for ICD-10 today. ChartWise utilizes innovative built-in expertise to translate clinical terms, labs, and medications into the diagnostic terms needed for coding. Featuring electronic queries, workflow management, help screens and videos, and the built-in TruCode Essentials Encoder, ChartWise has all the tools a clinical documentation specialist requires. Role-based functionality, robust on-demand multi-level DataScan reporting and alerts that notify you immediately when metrics fall out of line or if a patient of interest to Case Management is admitted, all provide the tools an administrator requires. HL7 interfacing, rigorous data security and no software to install help ease the burden on the IT department. ChartWise continues to change the world of CDI like no other product or service in the market today.
Cleveland Clinic (80)
(562) 216-7028 -- CodingAID specializes in assisting healthcare providers with essential support services such as Coding Staffing Support, Coding & Compliance Reviews, and Educational Programs.
With over 20 years of experience, we have an extensive national network that connects healthcare organizations across the country with highly skilled and qualified personnel that include:
- Facility Inpatient & Outpatient Coders
Interim HIM Managers
Interim HIM Directors and more.
Coding Compliance & Education:
Our Coding Compliance Reviews and Coding Education programs strengthen our clients coding skills, compliance, accuracy, and ensures their facility receive appropriate reimbursement for services rendered. Delivered on-site or remotely, each program is 100% customizable and designed to suit the requirements of each facility. Our experienced team which consists of highly trained RNs, ICD-10 Trainers and Physicians detect coding accuracy and compliance issues to provide education, and practical recommendations facilities can then implement.
Having worked with organizations ranging from large health systems, tertiary and community hospitals, to specialist physician groups, CodingAID has a great depth of knowledge to assist your organization with its coding staffing, compliance and education needs.
For more information visit:
Columbia Southern University (51)
Complete Coding Services (18)
(513) 755-1600 -- Complete Coding Services offers remote and onsite coding and auditing services for acute care facilities and physicians. Our coders are experienced in many different systems such as EPIC, HPF, STAR, and Cerner, just to name a few. CCS coders have credentials through AHIMA or AAPC and have a minimum of 3 years of current coding experience. We provide coding services to teaching facilities as well as small rural facilities. We do not have a minimum usage when utilizing our coding staff.
Davenport University (76)
(616) 233-3471 -- Davenport University is located in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Due to our accreditation, we are able to offer spectacular, career driven programs online. Our Health Information Technology program has placed #1 nationally in online HIT programs. We offer six start dates throughout the year, with accelerated classes available every eight weeks. The admissions process is streamlined, and we offer full financial aid. Established in 1866, Davenport University is a regionally accredited school that gives the student a strong foot-hold to promising careers.
(301) 287-2306 -- For 30 years, DecisionHealth has served as the leading source for independent health care news, regulatory analysis and guidance to help providers collect every penny earned. SelectCoder Facility, its innovative online coding application, delivers 2.5x faster professional and facility coding in a single, consistent system. Its unique design delivers all code sets, current rules, conventions and policies resulting in fast and accurate code and DRG validation to boost compliance and prevent denials.
Diversified Medical Records Services (29)
For over 20 years, Diversified has securely processed millions of records for hospitals and clinics. Our clients come to us for our reputation of accurately and efficiently processing medical records requests. We stringently review each release, ensuring that every record release is correct. Our clients stay with us because of our exceptional employees they are a cut above the rest. Whether its an on-site FTE, or a service rep, our employees are punctual, attentive to detail, accurate and professional. Our employees make the difference.
(800) 878-7828 -- Dolbeys award winning healthcare suite of solutions improve productivity while delivering better documentation for coding and billing, and they offer a flexible workflow for physicians with dictation or speech recognition, powerful computer-assisted coding, CDI and Core Measures abstraction and reporting. You can experience more accurate documentation, healthier patients and better revenue cycle with Dolbey.
E4 Services (44)
(215) 584-6754 -- e4 is a healthcare consulting firm specializing in innovative solutions for Clinical Informatics, IT, Program Management, Revenue Cycle, HIM, CDI and Coding. With our innovative tools, LEAN methodology and an agile culture, we are able to grow strong, enduring relationships with our clients to help them create better healthcare. Learn more at www.e4-services.com.
EDCO Health Information Solutions (19)
(417) 893-3176 -- EDCO Health Information Solutions patented medical record scanning and indexing software, Solarity®, maximizes efficiency and improves quality in pre and post-discharge document capture. Utilized in acute and ambulatory settings across North America, Solarity delivers complete electronic patient charts to clinicians for comprehensive patient care in less than one hour.
With our combination of software, professional services, and process knowledge, we enable healthcare facilities to maximize efficiencies, reduce cost, and streamline health information to improve patient care.
To learn more, visit us at Booth #19 or at SolaritybyEDCO.com
ezDI, Inc. (77)
(815) 314-0511 -- ezDI, Inc. a Louisville based technology company, provides cloud-based CAC (ezCACTM), CDI (ezCDITM) and Audit (ezAssessTM) software. Powered by its #1 NLP engine, ezCDI automatically reads/analyzes patient charts, finds gaps and auto-discovers potential queries for CDI specialists. ezCDI provides seamless collaboration between CDIS, coders, and clinicians for improved revenue and compliance. ezCDIs intelligent work-lists maximizes CDI coverage and CC/MCC capture resulting in improved CMI. All ezDI software have integrated encoder (ezEncoder) and state-of-the-art analytics engine (ezAnalytics).
Fireproof Records Center (48/49)
(614) 317-9223 -- Fireproof is a full service information management company specializing in scanning paper files, on-line cloud storage, software solutions, storage, retrieval, destruction and disaster recovery. Fireproof can help your organization comply with the federal mandates to help move through the electronic records system. We can scan your records to your system or ours for a cost effective price. No job is too small or large, offering day forward or back file conversion services. Fireproof is a trusted partner with uncompromised integrity and will keep your information safe and secure and there when you need it.
- * Document scanning and Cloud (web) storage
* Hard copy records storage and delivery
* Disaster recovery / climate-controlled data storage and rotation services
* Mobile/Plant-based certified destruction
* Scanners Kodak and Fujitsu
* Software solutions
* Litigation Support/eDiscovery
Franklin University (61)
(614) 947-4700 -- Franklin Universitys B.S. Health Information Management (HIM) is designed to meet the growing need for professionally trained and educated individuals with knowledge from the fields of business, information technology, and healthcare management. An online degree program, this program is open to those that would like to enter, or advance, in their healthcare career. The Baccalaureate Degree Health Information Management Program is in Candidacy Status, pending accreditation review by the Commission on Accreditation for Health Informatics and Information Management Education (CAHIIM).
Nonprofit and regionally accredited, Franklin University has built its reputation on removing barriers to higher education for ambitious adults since 1902. Franklin provides the structure and support that helps students earn a respected degree while balancing work, family, and other life priorities. Learn more about the HIM program and the College of Health & Public Administration at franklin.edu/cohpa.
*Current AHIMA members are eligible for a 20% discount on regular tuition.
*No application fee.
*Professional credentials transfer in as academic credit.
*Start your program any time and finish at your pace.
Find out more here.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc (98)
(408) 746-6926 -- Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. is an established leader in the document imaging market, featuring state-of-the-art scanning solutions in the workgroup, departmental, and production-level scanner categories. Fujitsu scanners deliver speed, image quality, and great paper handling, along with easy integration and compatibility with document imaging applications. Www.fcpa.com
FutureNet Technologies (82)
(804) 339-9017 -- FutureNet offers outsourced transcription and coding services or low cost, feature rich dictation/transcription and encoder/CAC technology for in-house use. Our 100% domestic MT services were named BEST in KLAS for 2015-2016. Our coding services provides overflow support or complete department outsourcing. With 20 years experience serving over 500 healthcare organizations nationwide, we are known for exceptional service at extremely competitive rates.
GeBBS Healthcare Solutions (85)
(310) 907-7484 -- GeBBS Healthcare Solutions is a leading national provider of revenue cycle management (RCM) and health information management (HIM) outsourcing solutions (including medical coding, A/R, call center, and collections) to healthcare providers. By leveraging our people, processes and technology, we enable clients to reduce operating and capital costs, recover revenue, improve patient satisfaction, and increase productivity. With a current staff of over 4,000 professionals, GeBBS is on Modern Healthcares list of top 15 largest revenue cycle management firms and an eight-time Inc. 5000 honoree as one of the nations fastest growing companies. Get help today at http://www.gebbs.com.
Harmony Healthcare (37)
(813) 369-5165 -- As an Inc. 500 Company with over 600 employees we are passionate about what we do.
Harmony Healthcare LLC is a leading provider of healthcare Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) workforce and strategy solutions, with particular expertise in clinical information management. Harmony provides interim staffing, project management, consulting, direct-to-hire, outsourcing and international solutions across a range of specialties, including healthcare coding, clinical documentation improvement, auditing, and HIM/RCM experts.
Harmony has helped a number of healthcare organizations use their size and need to comprehensively approach their revenue cycle challenges achieving better patient care, Return On Investment and effectiveness.
Harmony Healthcare offers expert knowledge in:
Interim Revenue Cycle Professionals from Patent Access to HIM / Coding, Auditing through CFOs and PFS we will have expert Boots on the Ground on demand.
Harmony Consulting Solutions (HCS) implements project management-based solutions for healthcare facilities, delivering specific and measurable value through improving the quality of patient care, revenue enhancements and cost savings. HCS will provide leadership in key areas including Revenue Cycle Management performance improvement, data analytics, clinical documentation improvement, reimbursement optimization, and TeleExpert services for coding and documentation.
- Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI) Organic to Cultural
Revenue Cycle and HIM Departmental Outsourcing and International Solutions
Revenue Cycle Management Global Review and HIM Departmental Review and Solutions
Training, Coding, Audit and Validation Review
Harmony Healthcare Government Services GSA number GS-23F-031BA
Using our GSA Schedule, we work with Veterans Administration facilities and US Military Hospitals worldwide for HIM / Coding / CDI support / Revenue Cycle
HCTec Partners (56)
(813) 422-5725 -- HCTec Partners provides HIM staffing solutions to benefit your health system. We deliver flexible solutions, focusing on the long-term interests of our clients. HCTec Partners provides urgently needed contract staff, and helps with permanent placement too. Our senior recruiting team has a nationwide network of excellent Coders, CDI Specialists, DRG Validators, Coding Auditors, Interim Managers, Certified Tumor Registrars, and more.
Healthcare Performance Group (81)
(918) 640-4252 -- HPG delivers the resources you need when you need it. We ensure our Customers get the results they expect from their Cerner Millennium® Applications.
HPG helps Customers attain their goals by providing consultants and consulting teams that are highly skilled and rich in experience to help our Customers improve clinical and operational efficiencies. We design our services around the needs of our Customers and have consistently expanded our service lines.
Today we provide a full spectrum of services to our Customers:
- Application Services
Support Center Services
Project Management Services
Health Information Associates (71)
(866) 442-2633 -- For 25 years, HIA has been committed to quality in everything we do, from the training of our staff, to relationships with our clients. As a result weve become a leading provider of coding and review services. We have made it a point to get beyond the numbers game and create a culture built on inclusiveness and encouragement; its about nurturing relationships with both our clients and our employees. Call 866-HIA-CODE or visit www.hiacode.com.
Compliance Reviews ∙ Education Coding Services
(614) 747-0998 -- HealthSecureIT brings four decades of combined Healthcare Technology and Security experience to Ohio practices of all sizes. Specializing in Meaningful Use Risk Assessment, Internal Audit, Penetration Testing, and Employee Security Awareness Training.
We approach each client with the ultimate goal of building a "Culture of Security". HealthSecureIT will work WITH your existing IT vendors and EHR providers to ensure a Secure Computing Environment and maximize Return On Investment! www.HealthSecureIT.com
Herzing University (94)
himagine solutions (58)
(813) 552-5000 -- himagine solutions inc. is the largest privately held HIM outsourcing company in the U.S. with over 1,200 employees supporting 250 clients nationwide. himagine is 100% focused on the healthcare industry working with large health systems, academic medical centers, childrens and specialty hospitals, small rural and secondary market facilities, and physician and group practices across multiple specialties. Approximately 90% of our employees are HIM professionals and our team of 50 seasoned HIM leaders manage, audit, and support our field-based coders and registrars. Our professional HIM outsourcing services include an industry leading managed coding solution along with auditing, registry, and clinical documentation improvement.
iMedX Inc. (88)
(404) 418-0096 -- iMedX is a health information solutions company, based in Atlanta, Georgia. Already known as an industry leader in medical transcription technology and services, iMedX has expanded its offerings to include high-value medical coding services and data analytics solutions.
By employing leading edge technology, custom solutions, best in class quality and consistent service excellence, iMedX helps drive positive results for its clients across the U.S.
Our complete focus is on supporting the success of our clients. Simply put, our client relationships mean everything to us.
Key Source International (79)
(510) 562-5000 -- KSI designs and manufactures specialized security keyboards and space-saving standalone pods for the healthcare market, securing thousands of desktops around the world. Our desktop products speed workflow and enhance the user experience. We deliver fully integrated solutions that feature biometrics, RFID smart card readers, and our award-winning, patented cleaning button that allows healthcare professionals to disinfect at the desktop.
(866) 709-5494 -- Our remote coding is designed to help you with any type of patient service regardless of your workflow, coding applications or record format. We concentrate on three core areas of competence; SPEED, ACCURACY and ROI. Our team of expert, certified coders can code on your HIS platform, using your document management system and encoder. You gain the advantage of utilizing our staff without managing them on site. We offer both PRN Coding and a Total Outsource of Coding. KIWI-TEK is constantly evolving the coding services that we offer in both facility and professional coding in an effort to better serve the needs of healthcare providers. Please visit our website www.kiwi-tek.com.
Kodak Alaris (87)
KT Coding & Transcription (66)
(330) 498-8499 -- KT Coding & Transcription, Inc. offers outsource coding, auditing, transcription, and management services. KT believes there is no substitute for quality; therefore KT's credentialed experienced staff approach an assignment with the skills necessary to help you achieve success. Just call in, KT does the rest!
LexiCode Corporation (64)
(800) 448-2633 -- Since 1981, LexiCode has supplied healthcare providers across the country with quality coding support, customized audits and education.
Simply put, you cannot afford to have anything less than the most timely, accurate coding and consulting solutions available. We deliver these services by utilizing professional, well trained consultants that are credentialed, experienced, and are continually evaluated and monitored to ensure compliance with official guidelines. LexiCode, a SourceHOV company, is proud to have been awarded the 2014 KLAS Category Leader for Outsourced Coding. Visit our website at www.LexiCode.com to learn more.
Libman Education (6)
(978) 369-7180 -- LIBMAN Education offers the right-mix of online and instructor-led training to ensure that coding professionals are prepared to meet the challenges of the changing health care workplace.
- ICD-10-CM/PCS and CPT
Medical Coder Career Program
CCS Certification Prep
Advanced Pediatric Coding
(412) 422-2002 -- M*Modal, Inc. is a leading provider of medical transcription and coding services as well as healthcare technology to hospitals, healthcare networks and physician practices. The Company offers comprehensive solutions for clinical documentation that assist with EHR adoption, CDI strategies, appropriate reimbursement, physician satisfaction, quality care and documentation, and workflow solutions.
(315) 255-1751 -- MEDENT IS A "Meaningful Use" certified "All-In-One" EMR/EHR, Patient Portal & Practice Management system providing a high-level of automation and excelling in "Interoperability."
MedPartners HIM (40)
(813) 418-3795 -- MedPartners HIM is a full-service employment organization that provides consulting, staff augmentation and human capital solutions for short- and long-term projects as well as direct hire. We offer onsite project management, in-house travel arrangements, medical/dental benefits and retirement planning. These value-added propositions complement our more than 25 years of healthcare and HIM experience, fueling the ability to provide outstanding service to our public, private and government clientele.
Our Workforce Includes:
- Expert ICD-9CM and CPT Coders
Trained ICD-10 PCS and CM Coders and Auditors
HIM Managers and Directors
Certified Tumor Registrars
Certified Trauma Registrars
Clinical Documentation Improvement Specialists
Implementation Support Specialists
Training and Education Support
Project Management Experts
Revenue Cycle Specialists
(412) 255-3771 -- Mindseeker is a professional services company focused on delivering health information management (HIM) and revenue cycle management (RCM) services. Professional services include outsourced medical coding, reimbursement and compliance auditing, clinical documentation improvement (CDI) consulting & contracted interim management, and strategic health information technology (HIT) staffing. Our clients include academic medical centers, specialty hospitals, health systems, and physician groups across multiple specialties. Imagine what our certified healthcare Minds-on-Call can do for you!
- o Facility and physician-based
o Inpatient / Outpatient / ProFee / E&M Assignment / Ancillary / ED
- o Alternative coding solutions for facilities and physician groups
o Inpatient / Outpatient / ProFee / E&M / Ancillary / ED
o Combined domestic / international solutions
- o Pre-bill / Post-bill
o Compliance / Documentation / Reimbursement / RAC Preparedness
o APR-DRG / MS-DRG / APC / ProFee / E&M
o Physician / coder education
- o CDI Specialist /CDI Leaders contracted on-site / remote assignments
o CDI support for existing CDI program
o Planning / design / implementation of CDI program
o CDI Audits
o CDI Assessment
o CDI Boot Camp
o CDI Training for CDI resources
- o CDI / HIM / HIT
o Contract Assignments / Contract-to-Hire / Direct Placement
MiraMed Global Services (52)
(517) 960-9488 -- MiraMed Global Services is the premier global provider of business process outsourcing solutions to healthcare organizations nationwide. MiraMed partners with hospitals, health networks, physician practices and related industry service organizations to provide customizable solutions, uncover and capitalize on hidden financial opportunities, improve productivity and ultimately increase profits.
MiraMed On Call (47)
(805) 277-1017 -- MiraMed On Call is a leading provider of credentialed HIM staff for healthcare organizations. MiraMed On Call has the knowledge, proven staff and the resources to assist its healthcare clients with: Medical Record Coding, Cancer Tumor Registry, Auditing and interim Management.
MRO Corporation (73)
(610) 994-7500 -- MRO empowers healthcare organizations with proven, enterprise-wide solutions for the secure, compliant and efficient exchange of Protected Health Information(PHI). These solutions include a suite of PHI disclosure management services comprised of release of information, government and commercial payer audit management and accounting disclosures. MRO's technology-driven services reduce the risk of improper disclosure of PHI, ensure unmatched accuracy and enhance turnaround times. MRO additionally supports its clients' current and future initiatives, including interoperability, meaningful use and health information exchange. To learn more, visit www.mrocorp.com.
(678) 323-2500 -- nThrive is built on a legacy of excellence. In the past it was known as MedAssets, Precyse and Equation. Most recently, nThrive acquired Adreima, a provider of patient-centered, clinically integrated revenue cycle services that help patients find coverage and meet their financial obligations, while partnering with health care providers to optimize revenue cycle functions. While each formerly a leader in its own right, the companies have combined talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. From patient-to-payment, nThrive provides all the technology, advisory expertise, services, analytics and education programs health care organizations need to thrive in the communities that they serve. For more information, please visit www.nThrive.com.
(614) 795-7514 -- The Ohio Health Information Management Association (OHIMA) is Ohio's professional health care organization of over 4000 credentialed specialists in the field of health information management (HIM). OHIMA is the non-profit, state component association affiliated with the national 101,000-member American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). HIM professionals are dedicated to the effective management of the personal health information needed to deliver quality healthcare to the public. OHIMA is committed to advancing the health information management profession in an increasingly electronic and global environment through leadership in education, advocacy, and lifelong learning.
Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities (4)
(614) 438-1930 -- Electronic processing of claims has allowed the Ohio Division of Disability Determination to assist Ohioans with disabilities in a more efficient and cost-effective way. We processed 183,967 claims during fiscal year 2013 and we expect to process approximately 180,000 or more claims in fiscal year 2014. An essential part of our success is the electronic submission of health records. Electronic Records Express is a secure website offered by the Social Security Administration. It allows health care providers to submit records electronically whether or not they maintain electronic charts. The website simply requires a free account to be set up for your office and does not require additional software to be added to your computer. Please stop by and get more information about how electronic records can save you time and money and help Ohioans with disabilities.
Ovation RCS (63)
(443) 945-6628 -- Ovation Revenue Cycle Services offers comprehensive HIM (Coding, Quality Audit, and CDI) services to healthcare providers and select partners. Our provider owned, and provider-proven services allow our customers to lower cost, focus on quality, accuracy, and compliance to ensure appropriate reimbursement and sustain their revenue integrity. Follow the red carpet and stop and see us at Booth #63. www.ovationrcs.com
Peak Health Solutions, Inc. (90)
(615) 495-8073 -- Peak Health Solutions, Inc. is a leading national provider of mid-revenue cycle solutions to acute care and physician practice markets. Peaks customizable services, provided by over 350 HIM professionals, include remote medical coding, clinical documentation improvement, compliance and revenue integrity auditing, denials management, physician training and education, EMR-HIM optimization, preceptor development, and interim HIM staffing. Peak provides both fully and partially outsourced solutions through its domestic and offshore capabilities. Our national client footprint includes multi-facility hospital systems, large IDNs, teaching and community hospitals, and large physician practices. Peak's Government division supports the United States Armed Forced, including the Department of Defense, and its Veterans receiving services at the Department of Veteran's Affairs.
Penn College (67)
(570) 326-3761 x5774 -- Pennsylvania College of Technology is a public institution providing comprehensive, hands-on technical education at the baccalaureate and associate degree levels. Every member of our College community endeavors to create and sustain excellence in a student-centered environment that promotes personal growth, social awareness, a shared commitment to diversity, and lifelong learning, all of which help prepare our graduates for success. Pennsylvania College of Technology became an affiliate of The Pennsylvania State University in 1989, after establishing a national reputation for education supporting workforce development, first as a technical institute and later as a community college. Today Pennsylvania College of Technology is a national leader in applied technology education.
Perry Johnson & Associates, Inc. (36)
(800) 803-6330 -- Perry Johnson & Associates, Inc. is a privately owned and U.S. operated company specializing in health information technology solutions. PJ&A services has experienced and qualified employees who utilize state of the art technology, along with the software technologies to provide end-to-end solutions that deliver above 98.7 % QA scores to some of the largest health systems in the country. PJ&A is committed to saving our clients time and money while providing superior customer service and IT support 24/7/365. For more information please call 80-803-6330 or visit www.pjats.com.
Professional Medical Records, Inc. (3)
(330) 882-4145 -- Professional Medical Records, Inc. is an outsourcing medical transcription service located in Northeastern Ohio. We have been serving hospitals, clinics and medical practices for over 25 years. Using a web-based dictation platform, we have the ability to service all organizations and stay up to date on the most current technologies with this software. We are HIPAA compliant, utilize qualified healthcare documentation specialists and have a QA system to ensure accuracy of all documentation. We believe when doctors dictate patient healthcare encounters, they spend less time at the computer, spend more time with patients, and see more patients.
Reimbursement Management Consultants, Inc. (93)
(800) 538-5007 -- Reimbursement Management Consultants, Inc. (RMC) has taken pride in offering the highest quality coding support, coding review and compliance services to our clients, nationwide, since 1994. Our passion for superior customer service, paired with our expertise, enables RMC to assist our clients in meeting and exceeding their goals. www.rmcinc.org
(469) 791-5501 -- With a compliance-driven and quality focused approach, RevCycle+ helps facilities recognize the revenue they have earned based on the care that was provided.
RRS Release of Information Service (50)
RSM Coding Solutions (46)
(315) 569-8739 -- RSM Coding Solutions, LLC has been helping facilities with backlog, vacations and more for over 10 years. Our coders are all credentialed with at least five years of coding experience. They have worked in the contract coding circuit for years, making them proficient in using many coding programs. We take pride in going the extra mile for our clients, as well as for our coders. Visit our website to find out some of the many ways we do this.
Scriptel Corporation (57)
(614) 745-8153 -- Scriptel Corporation was founded in 1982 and is based in Columbus, Ohio. The company quickly became the industry leader in digitizer components and electronic signature capture. In the late 80's, Scriptel launched the PenWriter, the first peripheral that provided high quality pen input on a device with its own LCD display.
Scriptel Corporation is now the leader in capacitive pen digitizing technology. The company deployed its technology in over three million solutions used around the world, mostly in point-of-sale environments. Almost everyone signing for a purchase on a payment terminal used a Scriptel pen in the last 15 years.
Scriptel entered the digital workflow market in 2010 with the ScripTouch ST1500, a dedicated electronic signature pad that provides high reliability with a three year warranty, and launched a full line of pads that different market needs. Around this time, Scriptel invented the EasyScript interface providing a highly successful no client install API for browser-based applications.
In 2015, Scriptel achieved Citrix Ready status for all of its hardware products. In the software arena, Scriptel launched EasyScript 2.0, which added signature data streaming and higher resolution, and ScripTouch Remote, which allows trouble-free administration and operation of signature pads on Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop and other RDP-based virtualization architectures.
Scriptel supports its pads with industry best service and software integration support.
(408)-230-8601 - SecqureOne Health Services (a division of SecqureOne Inc.) offers fully outsourced, remote, backlog and overflow Medical Coding services. Our team of certified coders with multi-years of experience offers ICD-10 ready Medical coding which includes
- Outpatient Coding
- Inpatient Coding
- Physician-based Coding
- Risk Adjustment (HCC Coding)
- RADV Audits
Visit us at www.secqureonehs.com
SecqureOne brings in more than a decade of experience in Cyber Security and Compliance. Our nation-wide offerings include
- Managed Security
- HIPAA Compliance & Monitoring
- PCI Compliance & Monitoring
- Penetration Testing
- Cyber Security Audit and end-to-end Cyber Security Solutions
SoftScript Transcription (96)
(310) 570-2052 -- For over 17 years SoftScript, a 100% USA-based transcription company, has provided your physicians the ability to create the most accurate and efficient patient story possible. Our dictation solutions and state of the art technology, including our new and unique system of Structured Data Entry, integrate seamlessly with your EMR for the only accurate and highly intelligent construction of your patient record available on the market today.
Streamline Health Solutions, Inc. (23)
(888) 997-8732 -- Streamline Health is an industry leader in supporting revenue cycle optimization for healthcare enterprises. Our integrated solutions, technology-enabled services and analytics help providers manage their mid revenue cycle processesfrom charge capture to bill dropto drive optimal reimbursements in a value-based world. Learn more at www.streamlinehealth.net.
The University of Findlay (72)
(419) 434-5594 -- The University of Findlay is located in Findlay, Ohio, a top 10 micropolitan city that is pleasant and progressive. We offer experiential learning in all our academic programs and offer internships, research, service projects and study abroad opportunities. The experiential learning aligns with the Universitys mission to equip our students for meaningful lives and productive careers. The Master of Science in Health Informatics Program supports this mission by preparing individuals to influence the future of healthcare through the use of technology. Our program uniquely combines healthcare and technology into one discipline directed to the continuum of health care delivery.
The Wellington Group, LLC (35)
(216) 525-2200 -- The Wellington Group, LLC is a healthcare software solutions and consulting firm that helps hospitals nationwide to improve their financial and operational performance by addressing needs in the clinical revenue cycle. We provide unique software to improve your coding, billing, compliance and revenue cycle process.
1. AuditNavigator - Audit/Appeal tracking, management and reporting system that is now automating many of the historically manual processes. Dont just track, AUTOMATE!
2. Case Mix Explorer - Dashboards to track your DRG, case mix, coding, and financial performance for your hospital and physicians under ICD-9 and ICD-10. Summary and detail drill down dashboards provide great investigative tools. Includes benchmarking of your performance against others.
3. AuditGuru - Powerful investigation tool that can easily prepare and automate the claims auditing process.
4. Coding and Financial Impact Assessment Reports - From Executive Summary to claim and code level detail; this set of reports will help drive your ICD-10 preparation process. Identify areas of financial exposure by service area, physician and claim type.
Visit our website at www.WellingtonGroup.biz or contact Michelle Earich at 216.525.2200 ext 240.
(877) 543-3635 -- TruBridge offers a powerful combination of end-to-end revenue cycle management services and software solutions that will maximize reimbursement and increase productivity while optimizing efficiency, putting your facility on a firmer financial footing. With the right combination of products and people, your organization will remain on the path to performance. Our People. Our Products. Your Success.
(877) 686-1123 -- TrustHCS provides advisory and staffing services to ambulatory, acute and post-acute care organizations. TrustHCS focus on coding, coding compliance and clinical documentation needs enables operating cost reduction, revenue cycle acceleration, and revenue integrity improvement. Credentialed staff, clinicians, and strategic partners deliver these services in a cost-effective, accountable way with measurable and sustainable results.
United Audit Systems, Inc. (74)
(800) 526-0594 -- Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, UASI is a leading national provider of revenue cycle solutions designed to help healthcare facilities achieve correct reimbursement in the quickest possible time. Our services include: Remote Coding, Coding Compliance Review, ICD-10 Solutions, CDI and Revenue Integrity.
University of Cincinnati (92)
Verisma Systems, Inc. (62)
(866) 390-7404 -- Verisma is a health information technology provider focused on delivering unparalleled Release of Information (ROI) solutions to the healthcare industry. The companys flagship ROI Automation System, Verisma® Release Manager (VRM), is utilized by well-known health care organizations nationwide. VRM automates workflow to improve turnaround times, reduce errors, and drive down costs effectively automating medical records release while delivering comprehensive release audit capabilities. It is the only release technology with integrated HIPAA guidance and compliance review support. For additional information, please visit our website at www.verisma.com, call 866-390-7404 or email email@example.com.
Virtual OfficeWare Healthcare Solutions (7)
(412) 424-2260 -- Partnered with GE Healthcares Centricity Practice Solutions business, VOWHS offers leading EHR and PM technology along with customized product development, personalized training and U.S.-based customer support.
Vital Records Control (75)
(901) 363-6555 -- Vital Records Control® (VRC) is a growing independent company servicing the entire U.S. with a focus on the Southeast. VRC was established in 1988 in Memphis, TN and has grown to service over 30 states. VRC offers offsite records storage, release of information services (on-site or off-site), vaulting services for media backups, destruction services, imaging services, MPI and Coding services and packing services on-site at the customers location. VRC is known for its willingness to customize an information management program to fit each customers needs and providing first rate facilities, security and records management services to our customers. Most customers save at least 25% after switching to VRC.
(217) 851-3348 -- Winscribe is a world leading provider of speech productivity technology. Winscribe Text is an integrated, end-to-end medical report and documentation management solution for healthcare organizations that handles all steps in the documentation process - from creation to distribution, and all steps in between. This next-generation system enables you to reliably and efficiently create and administer all documents required in daily medical life and transmit them to the correct recipients.
- To What Extent Was the Policy of Appeasement Responsible for the Outbreak of War in Europe in 1939?
- Carl Rogers Reflection Paper
- Biopure Case Study Essay
- The Effects of a Single-Parent Household Essay
- Haircut Essay
- Essay on Kevin Rudd's Apology Analysis
- Chromatography Lab Report Essays
- Essay about Kangaroo, an Australian Icon
- All Animals Are Equal Essay
- Essay about Rock Creek Golf Club
- Persuasive essay about abortions
- Neutrality and Impartiality in the Mediation Process Essay
- Homo Habilis Essay
- Financial Bubble Essay
- Essay about Pride and Prejudice
- Essay on Marriage in Pamela and Fanny Hill
- Essay about Theme of Love in Captain Corelli's Mandolin
- Hard Rock Cafe Case Essay
- Essay on The Shack Book Report
- New World Computing's New Business Idea Essay
- Onward: How Starbucks Fought for Its Life without Losing Its Soul
- Essay about Case Bellagio Questions
- Data Ware House Technology Essays
- Essay on It Security
- Coors Case Questions Essay
- Comm 4331 Essays
- Essay on Probability Theory and Random Variable
- Introduction Of The New Testament Essay
- Monkey: Journey to the west Essay
- Essay about ACE Group RFP Policy Report
- Essay on Comprehensive Training Plan
- Essay on journal on Unconditional Positive Regard
- Essay about Pyrex case study
- Essay about Gattaca (Genetic Engineering) Opinion Piece
- Essay about "A Hanging" by George Orwell
- Assess the View That the Enlightenment Had Been the Main Cause of the French Revolution.
- Crash: A Movie Review Essay
- Feminist Analysis of Yellow Wallpaper
- Essay on Marketing Plan for United Airlines
- Eat, Pray, Love Essay
- Oedipus Complex in Hamlet Essay
- Erikson’s Life Span Development Theories Essay
- 12 Angry Men: Analysis of the Film Essays
- Essay on Economic Tools and Concepts
- Health Promotion Proposal Essay
- Film Analysis of Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind Essay
- Apple Research Paper
- Case Report London Public Library Essay
- Essay The Logic of Mercantilism
- Essay on Collaboration and Collaborationism in Vichy France
- Essay on Interpretive vs. Objective Theory: Communication Studies
- International Business-Argentina Suites Essay
- Essay about "Mother to Mother" by Sindiwe Magona Analysis
- Value Chain Essay
- How does culture and environment affect institutions and their management?
- Essay on Avon Corp Case
- Basic Life Support Teaching Plan-1st Year Nursing Students Essay
- Ford vs. Gm Essay
- Community Health Nursing Role in the Community Essay
- Patient Falls Essay
- The Autobiography of Malcolm X Essay
- Analyzed Tangled Essay
- Essay on Nicki Minaj's Negative Influence on Your Children
- Group Decision-Making, Leadership, Influence and Power: Illustrations from the Film “12 Angry Men”
- Bae Automated Systems (a) Essay
- 3 O'Clock Blues Analysis Essay
- Women's Roles Then and Now Essay
- Article 92 1000 Word Essay
- Essay on Anatomy & Physiology - Body Temp Fluctuations
- Fluid & Electrolyte Imbalance: Case Study Essay
- Twelfth Night Essay
- Essay on Metropolis Film Analysis
- Essay about Analysis of Good Will Hunting
- Characteristics of the Romantic Music Period Essay
- 1984 Reader Response Essay
- Whole Foods Case Analysis Essay
- Special Education Philosophy Paper
- Essay about Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
- Colon Cancer Essay
- Alternative Dispute Resolution: Analyze the Method of Alternative Dispute Resolutions
- Essay about Report on We Were Soldiers
- East Coast Yachts Cash Flow Analysis Essay
- People Who Do Crazy Things Are Not Necessarily Crazy Essay
- Leadership Do Traits Matter Essay
- Summary of the Whale and the Reactor by Langdon Winner Essay
- Bread Mold Experiment Essay
- Upscale Markets-Value Creation In A Mature Industry Essay
- Density Lab Report Essay
- Case Studies Essay
- Essay about Sigmund Freud Theory
- Ba420 Power and Politics Essay
- Essay about Negative Effect of Environment on Families
- Essay on The Monica Ashley Case
- Essay about Socrates Views on Virtue and Happiness
- Essay on Case #30
- Exxonmobil: Social Responsibility in a Commodity Market Essay
- Essay on Tim's Coffee Shop
- Lord of the Flies Allegory: Civilization vs. Savagery Essay
- How Does Fashion Shape Social Identities Essay
- Whether It Was a Joy That Killed Louise: Analysis of Kate Chopin’s the Story of an Hour
- Essay about Social Cognition - Psychology
- The Extent of Fidel Castro's Achievement of His Aims Between 1959 and 1979
- Case Analysis: Disruptive Technology a Heartbeat Away: Ecton, Inc.
- Machiavelli's View on Human Nature Essay
- Essay on Lisa Benton Hbs Analysis
- Offer a Critique of What John Rawls Meant by ‘Fair Equality of Opportunity’
- Game over: the Effects of Violent Video Games on Children Essay
- Essay about Does Art Influence Culture, or Does Culture Influence Art
- Purpose of Higher Education Essay
- Essay on Ethical Behavior of Business Students at Bayview University
- American Revolution Essay
- A Clockwork Orange: Choice and Life-Course Theory Essay example
- Eng 102 Module 3 Analysis by Comparison Contrast Essay
- Heart of Darkness Paper
- Essay about Religious Challenges to Constructing a Democratic Iraq
- Essay Important Place
- World Regional Geography: Exam Questions Essay
- General Electric Essay
- Leadership in the Movies "Wall Street" Essay
- Dorothea Orem Theoretical Framework Essay examples
- 2-(2,4-Dinitrobenzyl) Pyridine Essay
- Essay on Right to Privacy
- Mattel Case Essay
- Essay on Dark Figure of Crime
- Ai Weiwei Essay
- Bus/210 Week 4 Swot Analysis of New World Agency Inc. Essay
- Ford Pinto Fires Case Study and Executive Summary Essay
- Essay about Heritage by Countee Cullen
- Deontological vs. Teleological Ethical Systems Essay
- Cause and Effect Essay
- Internal and External Factors Within Best Buy Essay example
- Burt's Bees Analysis Essay
- Chapter 3 Managing in a Global Environment Essay
- Woolworths Media Plan Essay example
- Leadership of Richard Branson Essay
- Dance Paper
- One Strike and You Are Out. Athletes Caught Using Illegal Performance Enhancing Drugs Should Be Given a Life Time Ban.
- Educational Autobiography Essay
- Discuss the Advantage and Disadvantage of Terrestrial Plant and Aquatic Plant
- Essay about Child Development, Nature vs Nurture
- Case Analysis: Mattel and Toy Safety Essay
- Essay on Male Circumcision Debate
- Capturing the Friedmans Essay
- Analysis of Johnsonville Sausage Co. (a) Case Study Essay
- Reflection on the development of academic and professional skill in year one
- Personal Consumption Journal Project Essay
- Essay about Frida Kahlo
- Discuss the Skills and Attitudes to Working with Children, Young People and Families
- Financial Analysis Interserve Essays
- Ipo's Essay
- Implementation and Standardization Strategies Paper
- why the army wants dress right dress Essay examples
- Essay DFA case
- Essay on Risk Management Plan
- Walmart History Essay example
- Essay on The Wife of Bath
- My Blooms Taxonomy Essay
- Case Study Papa John's International, Inc. Twenty-First Century Growth Challenges
- Explain the Utilitarian & Deontological Aspects of Informational Privacy for Employers & Employees
- Leukemia Paper
- Essay on Community Profile
- Cooper Case Study Essay
- Diversity and Difference in Early Childhood Essay
- Outline on the Effects of Reality Tv Essay examples
- how to overcome barriers to effective communication Essay example
- Cause and Effect -- Procrastination Essay
- Essay about The Human-Computer Interface
- Organizational Structure and Strategic Design Lens Essay
- Airline and Southwest Airlines Company Essay
- aging Essay
- The Visceral Politics of V for Vendetta: On Politica Affect in Cinema
- Wembley Stadium Essay
- Executive Summary Essay
- Walden and Transcendentalism Essay
- Case Analysis: Multispecialty Group Practice Emr Essay
- Understanding Why Family Is the Most Important Agent Socialization
- Bracket Case Study (Collier/Evans) Essay examples
- Capital One Financial Corp: Setting and Shaping Strategy Essay
- Stress Term Paper
- Lord of the Flies Essay on Fire
- Essay about Bullying and Harassment
- Should Prostitution Be Legalized? Essay
- Shakespeare: Magic and Supernatural Occurances Essay
- Hedda Gabler Essay
- Landscape with the Fall of Icarus Essay
- Essay Providian Trust: Tradition and Technology (a)
- Lehman Case Study Writeup Essay
- Sociology Forrest Gump Essay
- Teams and Team Processes: Group Dynamics Essay
- Infection Control Essay
- Conflict Rises from Power Essay
- Macroeconomic Essay
- Progressive V. Flat Tax Essays
- Essay on Team Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Case Study Essays
- Hardee Transporation Case Study Essay
- Freedom and Resentment by Peter Strawson Essay
- The Importance of Companionship Essay
- Strategic and Financial Logistics Essay
- By Using Corporate Social Responsibility (Csr) the Tobacco Industry Is Seeking to Change Their Unethical Public Image. Evaluate This Strategy Using Three Ethical Principles of the Global Business Standards Codex.
- Marx and Weber Social Class Essay
- Essay Is Learning a Science?
- Essay about Zatswho Llc
- Essay Schwinn Bicycles Marketing Case Analysis
- CASE44 GROUP3 Essay
- Major Causes and effect of stress on college students Essay examples
- How does Sushi reflect Japanese culture? Essay
- Retailer Branded Products Essay
- Alternative Energy Research Paper
- Analysis of Robert Frost's Departmental Essays
- Case Study and Student Analysis Essay
- English, American, and French Revolutions Essay
- To Kill a Mockingbird: the Theme of Prejudice Essay
- leading Marines Essay
- The Reluctant Fundamentalist Monologuw Essay
- Exxon Valdez Oil Spill Essay
- Mona Lisa Research Paper
- Berkshire Hathaway's Pacificorp Aqusitcion Essay
- The History of Nursing Essay
- Best Buy Case Study Essay
- Jet Blue and West Jet Essay
- Dream Interpretation Speech Essay
- Drosophila Melanogaster - Sex Linkage and Inheritance of Genes Through Cross Breeding
- Reflective Writing on Marketing Essay
- Media Analysis Essay
- A Systematic Approach of Strategies to Control and Monitor Ohs Risks
- Manageiral Accounting Essay
- Red Dead Redemption Analysis Essay
- Padgett Paper Products
- Green Roof Essay
- Alphonse Bertilon Essay
- Organizational Effectiveness Essay examples
- Educational Law Essay
- Rickets: Vitamin D and Mayo Clinic Staff Essay
- Essay on Truth and Consquence
- Essay about Fannie Mae Case
- "Madonna" and "Venus" from Two Different Periods Essay
- Analysis of Anselm's Ontological Argument and the Argument from Evil
- Essay about Hiv and Aids in Prisons
- Careers in Lodging and Food and Beverage Industry Essay
- Neutrality & Confidentiality in Mediation- Redix/Argyle Case Essay
- Media Violence and Children Essay
- Game Theory Term Insurance Essay examples
- Essay on West African Slave Trade
- Essay about Taxation
- Microbial Survey, Smear Preparation, and Simple Stain Essay
- Essay on Advertising Regulations
- Ella Miller Final paper
- Essay about fin 600
- John MIlton Writing Style Essay
- Essay about becoming a heartland with more heart
- Essay about encoding decoding
- Adolescent self and socio-emotional development Essays
- Annotated Bib Essay
- MKT301 review Essay
- Essay on MinScribe case
- Virtual Teams Essays
- Are human rights innate and universal? Essay
- The Subtle Heroine in "A Room with a View" by E.M. Forster Essay
- Essay about reginajpatton MAN3554 12 Week 6
- Midterm Review Essay
- Anatomy and physiology Essay
- Discuss the view that class is still the most important factor influencing the way people vote
- Essay on Jo Goodwin Parker. What Is Poverty?
- A Sense of Belonging Comes from Having Connections with People and Places
- Why Does Sartre Say That Our Emotions Are Transformations of the World
- Analyse the Different Ways in Which Countries Can Attempt to Overcome the ‘Basic Economic Problem’.
- The Big Bang Theory - Communications Paper
- Obama Speech Critique Essay
- Essay on Deindividuation and Its Role in Modern Society
- Ultraviolet and Inverse Psoriasis Essay examples
- Essay about Hp Kittyhawk Case Analysis
- Purpose and Value of Integrated Marketing Essay
- Observation of Child Growth Essay
- Essay Physis vs. Nomos in Sophocles' Antigone
- The Theories of Risk & Protective Factors Among Youth Offenders
- Essay about Foxconn and Apple
- Essay on Organizational Behavior
- Ethical issues in counseling Practice Essay
- Staff Retention in Non Profit Organizations Essay
- Essay on Heart of Darkness
- Film Analysis - Blade Runner Essay
- An Analysis of Anne Bradstreet's Poem, "To My Dear and Loving Husband"
- Night Elie Weisel Essay
- Essay on Organ Sales
- Jetblue Ipo Essay
- Essay on Disney's "The Lion King": The Two Billion Dollar Movie
- Emotionally Disturbed Students Essay
- Essay on ARC model in euro crisis
- The Importance of Plea Bargaining in Criminal Trials Essay
- Essay about Cultural Autobiography
- Essay on Recording, Analysing & Using HR & L&D information
- palliative care Essay
- Philosophy in the Lion King Essay
- The Cause and Effects of the Great Depression Essay
- Langston Hughes Poetry Analysis Essay
- Stop Animal Testing - Essay
- Bernie Madoff Case Study Essay example
- Essay about Netflix - Strategic Plan
- Essay on Human Resources Final Project
- What Is Theology Essay
- Dandelion Wine Paper
- Essay Business Ethics
- the different between saudi wedding and american wedding Essay
- Essay on Medtronic External and Internal Analysis
- Public Administrators and Media Essay
- 3SCO Supporting Change Assignment Essay
- Silent Majority Essay
- 1000 Word Essay On The Importance Of Accountability In The Army
- Van Gogh Essay
- Boston Beer Essay examples
- A Beautiful Mind: a Case Study Essay
- Research Paper John Grisham
- Jobs in Travel and Tourism: Receptionist and Cabin Crew Essay
- Accounting Cycle Paper
- Basket Exercise Essay examples
- Lord of the Rings Research Paper
- Self Assessment Essay
- Employee Privacy Rights in the Workplace Essay
- Essay on Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother
- Chemical Castration Essay
- Adolf Hitler: a Leadership Analysis Essay
- Assess the View That the Nuclear Family Functions to Benefit All It Members and Society of a Whole
- Breast Cancer Research Paper
- Reflective Essay on Negotiation
- Who Killed Change Essays
- Analyze the Differences in Leisure Activities Shown in the Two Paintings, and Reflect About the Social Life of Peasants (the Peasant Dance) and of Urban Dwellers in the 19th Century (Sunday Afternoon on the Island of the Grande Jatte).
- Essay about Karl Marx and Adam Smith: Division of Labour
- Be the Solution to Ocean Pollution Essay
- Poverty and Child Development Essay
- Essay on Birth of Venus
- Industrial Electronics Inc Accounts Case Essay
- Essay on Mountain Man Brewing Company Case Analysis
- Self Concept Through Interpersonal Communication Essay
- Rim and Its Acquisition Essay
- My Essayyyy.
- The Nut Island Effect Case Analysis Essay
- Domestic Violence Essay
- Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass Essay
- Book Review: Into Africa Essay
- Spousal Compellability? Support for Marriage or Complete Myth
- Essay on HBR CASE CHEMICAL BANK EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- The Importance of Bilingual Education in America Essay
- Essay on Good Will Hunting
- A Comparative and Contrasting Essay on 20th Century Black Political Leaders: Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X
- Sainsbury Ratio Analysis Essay
- A Critical Reflective and Analytical Research Based Written Conceptualisation and Therapeutic Plan for a Common Human Problem in Cognitive Behaviour Psychotherapy Terms.
- Essay THE BIG FIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS
- Don Giovanni: the Characters and Their Music Essay
- Biology Osmosis Lab Report Essay
- Bengal Tiger Essay
- 961 Beer: Lauching a Lebanese Beer Company Essay
- Mcdonald’s Essay
- Essay on job description
- Chiquita Banana Essay
- Compare Piaget and Vygotsky Essay
- Gamelan Gong Kebyar Essay
- Intercultural Communication in Healthcare Essay
- The Impact of Hydropower Dams on California's Populations of Anadromous Fish: What Can Be Done to Mitigate the Dams Effects and Restore California's Watersheds.
- British and French Health Care Essay example
- Case Study Paper
- Mesopotamia, Egypt, and Indus Valley Essay
- Essay on How Does Counselling Differ from Other Helping Skills
- Prostitution in Victorian England Essay
- Essay on Glass Ceiling
- A Scandal in Bohemia Essay
- Lincoln Assignment Essay
- Physical and Chemical Changes Essay
- Essay on The Three Persons of the Trinity
- British Colonize Nigeria Essay
- Essay about Tourism in Hawaii
- Nursing Reflection on Pressure Sores Essay
- A Few Good Men - Honor Essay
- Essay on Palestine by Joe Sacco; a Book Review
- Financial Analysis of Sainsbury PLC Essay
- Obesity Essay
- Price Discrimination | Amusement Parks Essay examples
- Contrasting the Contemporary Hipster with the Classical Hippie
- Obesity Essay
- Harley Davidson Case Study Essay examples
- Toni Morrison: the Bluest Eye and Sula Essay
- Collective Bargaining in the Public Sector Essay example
- Essay about Bus 642 Week 3 Assignment
- The Role of Research and Statistics in the Field of Psychology
- A Doll House relationship comparison: Nora and Torvald v. Christine and Krogstad
- Informative Speech Essay
- Essay about Asm 34 Nvq 3
- Bataan Death March Essay
- Essay on Human Rights and Intervention in the Rwandan Genocide
- A Man Without Words Essay
- Essay on Heart Failure
- Essay on Case Study Assignment 1
- Delta Airlines Essay
- Wal-Mart Effects the Economy Essay
- Descriptive Statistics Paper
- Barclays Scandal: Libor Essay
- Brand Me Essay
- A considerate of contemporary management function of the employer-employee relationship
- The Iliad Essay
- Weighted Average Cost of Capital and Single Hurdle Rate Essay
- Discuss and Evaluate Vygotsky's Theory of Cognitive Development