Your cover letter should be clear and unique so that you are sure to answer your future employer's expectations?
Give clear, simple but precise information about you
Write in clear-cut paragraphs with arguments: each paragraph shoud add new information
1. say what you are doing at the moment
2. give the reason why you apply for the job
3. talk about your experience with examples
4. describe your skills and your qualities for the job
5. show that you know the company where you would like to work
6. add your curriculum vitae
14 rue Aristide Briand, 78005 Paris
Tel : 02 98 82 75 85[h1]
Objet[h2]: poste de rédactrice bilingue à partir du 3 avril 2010
Je travaille actuellement comme rédactrice en chef d’un journal local, Le petit hebdo, dans le cadre d’un CDD qui se termine le 31 mars. Je souhaite cependant intégrer une structure internationale comme la vôtre afin d’utiliser mes compétences linguistiques.[h4]
Je recherche un emploi dans une entreprise en lien direct avec un cabinet de traduction dans le domaine légal pour lequel j’ai le plus d’expérience.[h5]
J’ai en effet occupé différents emplois de traductrice de l’anglais vers le français dans un cabinet d’avocat de la région parisienne, puis dans une compagnie d’assurance à Lilles avant de travailler en Inde pour un cabinet médical dont la clientèle se composait d’expatriés anglophones.[h6]
Grâce à mon expérience diversifiée en rédaction et en traduction, je sais prendre des initiatives et travailler en équipe. J’aime aussi mener à bien des missions à l’international et je suis prête à me déplacer pour mon travail.[h7]
Je souhaiterais vous rencontrer afin de vous montrer ma grande motivation et mon enthousiasme[h8].
Dans l’attente de votre réponse, veuillez agréer, Madame, Monsieur, mes meilleures salutations[h9].
P.S.[h10]: ci-joint moncurriculum vitae
If you need to write a motivation letter in French, see our Translating, writing and proof-reading services available on Lyon City Blog.
[h1]First and last name
[h2]The reason why of your letter
[h4]You work as a head writer for a local paper until 31 March and you would like to be part of an international company to use your language skills
[h5]You are seeking a company that has a partnership with a legal translation services agency since you have a lot of experience in this field.
[h6]Your past experience: you worked as an English-French translator in a lawyers’ agency in Paris region, in an insurance company in Lilles, and then in India in medical practice where the clients were mostly English-speaking expatriates.
[h7]As an experienced writer and translator, you are able to take initiatives and work in teams. You are also fond of being responsible for international projects. You are ready to work outside.
[h8]You would like to meet them to show how motivated and enthusiastic you are.
[h10]P.S. for post-scriptum
French Teacher Cover Letter
French Teachers work in public or private language schools and are in charge for transmitting French language concepts to students. Typical duties of a French Teacher are preparing classroom materials, encouraging students to communicate in French, assigning work, grading tests, providing feedback to students, organizing activities, maintaining attendance records, answering to student inquiries, and completing other tasks as assigned by school managers.
Examples of job skills and qualifications usually seen in a French Teacher cover letter sample are:
- French language fluency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Instruction abilities
- Stamina and patience
- Self-confidence and presentation skills
- Computer competences
Beneath is provided a cover letter sample for French Teacher showcasing relevant skills and abilities for this job.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive French Teacher Resume Samples.
Dear Ms. Harvey:
As an enthusiastic and fluent teacher with key experience developing French language curriculum and developing a high level of language proficiency in my students, it is my pleasure to submit the enclosed resume for your review. My background and passion for education and the French language positions me to significantly impact your school as your next French Teacher.
For the past 13 years, I have taught students in grades 9-12 in French language and culture at Bayside Academy in River Heights, and I am excited to put my experience and credentials to work for the benefit of a new school. Classroom management, pronunciation and grammar instruction, and student performance evaluation are just a few of my areas of expertise. By teaching students from a wide range of backgrounds and learning styles, I have honed my communication, creativity, and motivational skills. In addition, my inherent passion for fostering collaborative and exciting educational environments has successfully encouraged and developed productive, thoughtful, and accomplished high school students.
Highlights of my qualifications include:
- Instructing students in all components of French language including pronunciation, grammar, composition, and sentence construction, with complementary lessons in French culture incorporating cooking, traditions, history, and current events.
- Creating individualized plans and programs to facilitate a targeted, personalized approach to education while stimulating students’ enjoyment and appreciation for the French language.
- Administering both oral and written exams to assess student performance and progress and develop differentiated, individualized instruction in the classroom.
- Integrating various learning methodologies and tools into classes, such as student presentations, plays, videos, online activities, readings, and foreign language laboratory offerings.
- Leading a summer two-week overseas trip to France each year for students entering their junior or senior year, including visits to Paris, Lyon, Marseilles, Bordeaux, and the Loire Valley; organizing all trip logistics, including flight arrangements, chaperones, lodging, restaurant booking, cultural excursions, and language immersion programs.
- Holding a Master’s Degree in French as well as teaching credentials in the state of New Jersey.
With my experience and credentials, I am highly prepared to dedicate myself to the highest standards of French instruction at your school. I look forward to discussing this opportunity in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Simone B. Moreau